We also litigate cases in employment law. This includes claims for:
- Disability Discrimination;
- Disability - Failure to Accommodate/Failure to Engage in an Interactive Process;
- Sexual Assault/Battery in the workplace;
- Retaliation for Protected Activity (complaints of discrimination);
- Wrongful Termination in Violation of Public Policy;
- Right to Privacy / Unlawful Drug Testing;
- Civil Rights Claims Involving Employment;
- Violation of Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA);
- Pregnancy / Gender Discrimination;
- Other Claims for Violation of California Fair Employment and Housing Act;
Call us for a Free Consultation: (818) 591-1755. Our attorneys get results.
Our Firm has a wealth of experience in appellate work on civil cases in California. We have been involved in various published decisions in the last year in addition to handling various other appellate matters.
Has your case been dismissed?
Has there been an error of law?
Do you or your client want to pursue your matter further?
If you need to appeal your case call us immediately for a FREE CONSULTATION. We handle appeals in all areas of civil litigation. Whether in California or the 9th Circuit we can bring your appeal.
We have handled appeals in the areas of:
- Other Miscellaneous Issues in Civil Litigation
Do I Still Have Time to Bring My Appeal?
In order to appeal your case you must file a notice of appeal on or before the earliest of:
(1) 60 days after the superior court clerk mails the party filing the notice of appeal a document entitled "Notice of Entry" of judgment or a file-stamped copy of the judgment, showing the date either was mailed;
(2) 60 days after the party filing the notice of appeal serves or is served by a party with a document entitled "Notice of Entry" of judgment or a file-stamped copy of the judgment, accompanied by proof of service; or
(3) 180 days after entry of judgment.
California Rules of Court. Rules 8.1-8.793.
Disclaimer: Don't attempt to bring your appeal on your own. This site provides only general information and every case is different. There may be other laws or rules that apply to your particular situation. Get professional assistance from an attorney.
FREE CONSULTATION: (818) 591-1755